Banking Representative- job post
Estimated $51K-$64.6K a year
- Process transactions, such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions.
To apply for job scroll down
Stop searching, start working. Join UnifyWork’s career intelligence platform today to get hired fast in roles like this, and others you may not know you’re qualified for! On the UnifyWork platform pay is always posted, and no resume is needed to get started.
Once a member, you’ll work with a dedicated career coach who will share jobs that match your skills and interests*, gain access to our FlashHired virtual hiring events Bi-Weekly, and get a chance to win a five-hundred dollar sign-on bonus if you’re hired!
Click “Apply Now” to get started.
*Career coach available during business hours only (EST).
Receive and pay out money. Keep records of money and negotiable instruments involved in a financial institution’s various transactions.
● Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
● Issue checks to bond owners in settlement of transactions.
● Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
● Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
● Perform clerical tasks, such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography.
● Answer telephones and assist customers with their questions.
● Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
● Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts and calculate daily transactions, using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
● Process transactions, such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
● Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers’ checks.
Our employer partners are equal opportunity employers.
Job Type: Full-time